Student IT Practice
• Stage 1: You have an interview with a recruiter and a technical specialist to confirm your technical level.
• Stage 2: You take part in educational and research projects, explore new technologies, and demonstrate your newly-acquired skills and results at the end of the internship.
• Stage 3: The company hires you if you have completed the internship successfully.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Projects for top international companies;
• A team of committed professionals;
• An opportunity to closely work with foreign counterparts and absorb best practices;
• An efficient development process;
• An opportunity for transparent (!) growth and development in one of the areas: development, architecture, or people/project management;
• We have all the benefits and frills you can expect to see offered at IT companies: health insurance to fitness activities to English courses on the company's premises to a Relax Room in the office.
EPAM INTERNSHIP IS AN ON-THE-JOB TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WITH DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE.
We offer a unique opportunity: An internship at EPAM available without having to complete the first stage of education (training courses). In the program, you will be able to expand and deepen your knowledge and apply it in hands-on assignments in teams led by experienced developers.
The internship timeline and program are to be determined according to your technical level. You don't have to complete the internship from start to end. If you can defend all topics from the theoretical part, you will be offered a job on the project right away.
Interested, but still have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.