DevOps is at the intersection of providing stable flow of product development, management of dynamic Cloud solutions and development acceleration.
- understanding of the network and TCP / IP;
- basic knowledge of the theory of maintaining operating systems and production apps;
- basic knowledge of the Linux and Windows administration
- basic skills in command line Linux configuration;
- the experience of system administration will be plus;
- English level B1 and higher;
- students of 3rd (and higher) years of studying technical specialties, graduates, postgraduates;
- ability to work in the team.
The testing period includes computer testing (45-60 minutes) with English level assessment and HR interview (30 minutes).
Registration deadline: December 14th
Please note, that the program’s Start Date may change.
Selection period will change accordingly.
Please follow the program details.
For up-to-date information please follow us at