Automated Testing is development of solutions for speeding up program testing in between development, devops, process optimization, testing, and reverse engineering.
- The level of written and spoken English – B1 and higher;
- Analytical thinking and ingenuity in solving non-standard tasks;
- Confident knowledge of algorithms and data structures, OOP, database experience;
- Programming skills in any language
University programs consist of two stages:
· Classes at the universities we work with (up to 3months);
· Pre-Production laboratory at EPAM (from 3 till 6 months).
Group Selection also has two stages:
· Computer technical test ( 30-60 minutes);
· Interview with Recruiter (up to 30 minutes).
Testing period: December 11-13th
Technical Interview: December 14-20 th
Approximate training start date: January 14th
Please pay attention that you will receive details via mail.
You can apply for this program now, but you will get test invitation before the testing period.
For up-to-date information please follow us at