DevOps is at the intersection of providing stable flow of product development, management of dynamic Cloud solutions and development acceleration.
Expectations for the audience:
Requirements for candidates:
P.S. While waiting for a pre-training interview, you are recommended to improve your technical background using and
EPAM announces comprehensive courses for students and specialists with technical background who want to learn the most trending IT technologies and concepts related to automation in the field of Continuous Integration / DevOps on Linux and Windows platforms.
· Linux and Windows platforms. Configuring and Management;
· Advanced Scripting for Automation (Bash, PowerShell);
· Virtualization and Containerization (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes);
· Automated Environment Configuration Management (Python, Ansible);
· Continuous Integration and Delivery (Jenkins, Git, Maven, Sonar, Nexus, Groovy);
· Monitoring and Application Performance Management (Zabbix)
· Clouds and Cloud Computing (Amazon, MS Azure);
· ITIL Introduction in IT Service Management;
Enrollment is based on the results of interview. Those who will have successfully mastered the training program are given the opportunity to start their career at EPAM.
· Training: 2-3 hours in the evening 2-3 times a week on weekdays in the joint laboratory of GSTU-EPAM at Oktyabrya, 48 (3 months);
· DevOps Lab: 2-3 hours in the evening 2-3 times a week on weekdays at Internacionalnaya 13 (3-4 months).
List of recommended literature: