Java is one of the top three most popular programming languages and is intended to develop enterprise-level applications.
- Speaking English level - no less than A2 (pre-intermediate);
- Basic knowledge of technology, principles of OOP;
Wishes to the applicants:
- university pre-graduates;
- university graduates;
- graduates of technical universities or engineering specialization are preferred.
- Herbert Schieldt "A Complete Java Reference";
- Igor Blinov "Java. Промышленное программирование"
EPAM Gomel is opening the registration for free training in Practical Java Web-Applications Development.
Classes will be held in joint EPAM laboratories at GSU named after F. Skorina, GSTU named after Sukhoi and BelSUT.
In order to become a trainee, it is necessary to:
- Register on training.by and fill in the profile;
- Send an application for the selected training;
- Pass a phone interview;
- Complete the technical task;
- Pass a technical interview.
When fillling in the profile, pay attention to the following points:
- First name - your full name (passport spelling);
- Native name - passport spelling of the name and surname in Russian; - Your contact phone number and e-mail address;
- University, the faculty, graduation year, assignment obligations
With answers to frequently asked questions, you can read the link to the FAQ.
Students who successfully complete this course and the project, will be able to undergo further training at EPAM office with the possibility of further employment.