Data Engineering is working with data and Big Data: programming of data collecting, storing, processing, searching and visualization.
- The level of written and spoken English – B1 and higher;
- Analytical thinking and ingenuity in solving non-standard tasks;
- Confident knowledge of algorithms and data structures, OOP, database experience;
- Programming skills in any language.
University programs consist of 3 stages:
· Online Part (1 month);
· Classes at the universities we work with (up to 3months);
· Pre-Production laboratory at EPAM (from 3 till 6 months).
Group Selection also has two stages:
· Computer technical test ( 30-60 minutes);
· Interview with Recruiter (up to 30 minutes).
Registration for online part is opened until March 10, 2019. Note! Registration is extended during online part.
Online Part: March 10-April 10
Technical Test: April 11-12
Technical Interview: April 15-19
Approximate training start date: April 22
Please pay attention that you will receive details via mail.
You can apply for this program now, but you will get a test invitation before the testing period.
For up-to-date information please follow us at